Omi-Fer Heavy Metal Carpentry is a leading company in the fabrication and installation of metal structures for construction, industrial, civil engineering projects, and much more. We are currently seeking experienced Welders to join our team in Italy.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and welding blueprints
- Operating welding equipment, including MIG, TIG, and Stick welders
- Preparing and cleaning surfaces to be welded
- Maintaining and repairing welding equipment as needed
- Inspecting and testing welds for accuracy and quality
- Following safety procedures and guidelines at all times
- At least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Italy
- Proven experience as a Welder, with a minimum of relevant experience
- Familiarity with welding techniques and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and precision
- Good physical condition and manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
To apply for this position, please submit AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: A CV or AN Identity document, Or certification of experience/work. (If possible, all in one single PDF attachment).
Only applications from legal residents of Italy will be considered.
- Location: Brescia and other Omi-fer worksites
- Salary and job classification will be commensurate with the candidate’s actual experience.
We offer competitive salary packages, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic work environment. Join our team of skilled professionals and help us create innovative metal structures that make a difference in our world.
All personal data will be processed in accordance with the EU Regulation 679/16 (GDPR).