OMI-FER SRL (hereafter “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of all individuals who interact with our company. This Data Protection Notice applies to the information provided by potential suppliers through our supplier registration form, which is used to evaluate the suitability of potential suppliers and to manage the ongoing relationship with our suppliers.
What information do we collect?
The information that we collect from potential suppliers through our registration form includes the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Company information, such as your company name, address, tax identification number, and registration number.
- Financial information, such as your bank details, credit references, and insurance information.
- Other relevant information related to your business, such as your product or service offerings and references from previous clients.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect this information in order to evaluate the suitability of potential suppliers and to manage the ongoing relationship with our suppliers. Specifically, we use this information for the following purposes:
- To assess the suitability of potential suppliers to provide products or services to us.
- To contact potential suppliers regarding the supplier registration process.
- To manage the ongoing relationship with our suppliers, including placing orders, processing payments, and managing disputes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we use your information?
We will only use your information for the purposes outlined above, and will not share your information with third parties unless required by law or with your consent. We may, however, share your information with our affiliated companies or service providers who assist us in managing our supplier relationships, such as our IT providers or payment processors.
How do we protect your information?
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your information. We regularly review our security measures to ensure that they remain effective and up-to-date.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, and restrict the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability and to object to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Retention of your data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal or regulatory requirements. When the data is no longer necessary, we will delete it securely.
Changes to this notice
We reserve the right to update this Data Protection Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes by posting a prominent notice on our website or by contacting you directly.
Effective date 01/05/2023
This Data Protection Notice was last updated on 01/05/2023
If you have any questions about this Data Protection Notice or the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following address:
OMI-FER SRL – P. IVA 03139710986
Operating office: Via Giacomo Brodolini, 7 – Cazzago S. Martino (BS) – ITALY
Phone: 0039 030 2150974
Phone: 0039 030 3229900
Fax: 0039 030 2150338