Today, Omi-Fer stands as a testament to the power of passion, dedication, and expertise. From its humble beginnings in 2009, the company has grown into a major force in the heavy carpentry industry, renowned for its technical skill, artistic vision, and unwavering commitment to quality.
We are looking to add a salesperson/business development rep. to our sales and marketing department
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Minimum work experience as a Business Development /Sales person, or similar role.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- ENGLISH AND ITALIAN ARE A MUST
- German is a plus.
We offer competitive salary packages, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic work environment. Join our team of skilled professionals and help us create innovative metal structures that make a difference in our world.
All personal data will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 679/16 (GDPR).